16 Epically Terrible Product Malfunctions
Sometimes, it isn’t until a few weeks later that the world decides to throw you a curveball, and what seems like a perfectly good addition to your daily life suddenly turns into a heap of melted plastic. In the past, we’ve talked about factory rejects that managed to slip through the cracks despite seeming like total write-offs, but this is a whole different beast.
Unfortunately, not all of a product’s flaws are so obvious at first glance and you can find yourself with a defective product and not realize it until you’ve already started to get attached to it.
Today, we’re going to show you 16 impressive ways that products have failed to behave as advertised and left their owners seriously disappointed.
COMMENT and tell us about the worst piece of junk you ever found yourself owning.
2. This Canadian bobsledder is just one of many folks who had to deal with a wardrobe malfunction.
3. This is what happens when all your fireworks go off at once.
4. Looks like Times Square isn’t always quite so dazzling.
For those of you saying that they should have used a Mac for this, I’m afraid I have some bad news for you.
5. Oops, this definitely isn’t what they wanted to advertise.
6. It’s strange how these toilet paper rolls all found different ways to be wrong.
7. Something tells me we should skip this vending machine.
8. Apparently, something sparked when they tried to replace the fuel line.
Still, some vehicles are even more terrifying when they stop working properly.
9. Yikes, here’s something you wouldn’t want to sit next to.
10. As you can see, this pilot managed to eject just in time after his plane stalled.
11. Whatever’s wrong with this bus, it makes it look like it has a nitrous booster.
12. When a panoramic shot messes up, things can start looking pretty weird.
But things get even trippier when the camera itself starts glitching out.
13. I think this is someone’s bedroom, but it’s kind of hard to tell.
14. Surprisingly, the people in this van had a good laugh about this.
15. This burned-out sign doesn’t give new patients any comforting thoughts.
16. Every now and then you can end up with a malfunction that customers actually like.