Drinking A Beer Per Day Will Be Beneficial For These 10 Reasons. Number # 9 Is Very Important
Many people especially women, choose to drink a couple of cocktails instead of beer when going out. Considering that cocktails can be more expensive and can contain much more sugar and types of alcohol, switching to a beer can be a great idea.
Even if the beer doesn’t have that yummy taste, it can be very beneficial for your health.
But this doesn’t mean that you should consume beer without control. The consumption of one beer per day can be really advantageous for your health.
Beer is higher in vitamin B and protein than wine and has the equal amount of antioxidants with wine.
Beer is high in flavonoids, which are powerful antioxidants, as well as minerals that are crucial for various metabolic processes. If consumed moderately, beer can boost health in various ways.
These are 10 Good Reasons Why You Should Drink “ONE” Beer a day:
- Beer can lower bad cholesterol, as it contains fiber that effectively reduces LDL cholesterol levels.
- Beer has been shown to effectively prevent the formation of blood clots.
- Beer supports the health of your kidneys, and a bottle of this drink daily lowers the risk of developing kidney stones by 40%.
- Beer strengthens your bones, as the high silicon content leads to higher bone density.
- Beer boosts the vitamin B levels, as it is a rich source of several B vitamins (B1, B2, B6, and B12). Experts also claim that people who drink beer have 30 percent higher levels of vitamin B6 than their non-drinking counterparts, and double the levels of wine drinkers. Beer is also high in vitamin B12.
- Beer greatly lowers the risk of a heart attack, and scientists have shown that beer drinkers have a 40 to 60 percent lowered risk of suffering a heart attack in comparison to non-beer drinkers.
- Beer contains lactoflavin and nicotinic acid, which helps you fall asleep easily.
- Beer supports the proper function of the brain, and beer drinkers have a lowered risk of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Beer will make your skin healthy, youthful and smooth, as its vitamins have a beneficial effect on pigmentation and regenerate the skin.
- Beer helps you fight stress. The findings of a study conducted at the University of Montreal showed that the consumption of two glasses of beer daily reduces work-related stress or anxiety.