19 easy tricks if you’re too lazy to clean
1.You can remove coffee and tea stains from your mugs with white vinegar.
2. If you think dusters are useless, just use a lint roller and get rid of all the dust in one go.
3. If you use a toaster oven, put a sheet of aluminum foil under the tray. You’ll never have to clean crumbs out of the bottom ever again.
4. Speaking of crumbs (or in this case, glitter, which is likecrumbs), a little tape goes a long way when you’re trying to clean up!
5. To clean your blender, don’t bother with a sponge
Just put some soapy water in there and blend away. If there’s some stuck-on residue, let it soak in hot water for a bit first.
6. No joke, white vinegar mixed with dish soap can clean up just about everything.
You’ll want to change up your formula depending on the job, but mixing dish soap and white vinegar in water makes for a very versatile and effective cleaner.
7. You can disinfect your sponges in the microwave.
Put a wet sponge and a little white vinegar in a mug, and microwave it on high for two minutes. Heck, give the inside of the microwave a scrub first and you’re killing two birds with one stone.
8. And while we’re talking about white vinegar…
Fill a baggie up with white vinegar and use a rubber band to secure it over your shower head. Leave it there overnight, and your shower will be as good as new in the morning.
9. Use a rubber squeegee or latex gloves to clean up all the pet hair on your furniture.
10. If you have a dish with stuck-on food that you just can’t get off, let it soak overnight with a non-toxic dryer sheet in it.
11. To get stains out of your carpet, put a wet towel over the stain and iron it.
12. Have a grease stain on your clothes? Use talcum powder or chalk on the stain and let it sit overnight.
13. To clean and freshen up your mattress, all you need is baking soda and some essential oils.
Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to a cup of baking soda. Sprinkle it on your mattress and rub it in. After 15-20 minutes, vacuum it up and your mattress should look and smell great!
14. You can clean your blinds with some tongs and an old towel or rag.
15. You must have vodka in the house somewhere. You can use it to freshen up your clothes and furniture.
Mix half a teaspoon of your favorite essential oil with 1/8 cup of vodka and 1 3/4 cups of water. Then just use a spray bottle and spritz your clothes and furniture.
16. Clean the dust off your electronics with a coffee filter.
17. Speed up your dryer by adding a dry towel or two in with the rest of your wet clothes.
18. Drop a couple of Alka-Seltzer tablets into your toilet bowl, and it’ll be clean in three minutes. Tops.
19. Get old bumper stickers off your car without leaving any residue by using a hair dryer.
Source : buzzfeed.com