She puts aspirin in her hair, the results a few hours later are incredible!
Aspirin is one of the most commonly used painkillers. In fact, it can probably be found in every home. It works well against general aches and pains, but it can also relieve light fevers as well. Research has found that a daily aspirin regimen can drastically reduce the risk of a heart attack and blood clotting in heart patients. However, this little pill can do much more than you give it credit for, it can be useful for a number of things aside for reducing pain, inflammation and fever.
Here are some of the best life and beauty hacks with aspirin you’d wish you knew earlier:
- Aspirin can make a great face mask. Take a few aspirin pills and crush them in a small bowl. Add some warm water or organic ACV and stir until you get a paste. Apply this paste every day and banish wrinkles and breakouts for good.
- Aspirin can help fight dandruff. Crush 2-3 aspirins into a powder and mix this with your shampoo. Once you’ve applied your fortified shampoo, let it act on your scalp for several minutes, gently massage your scalp and wash it off as usual.
- Aspirin can help repair hair from chlorinated swimming pools.Take 6-8 pills and mix them with some warm water and rinse your hair with it. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Aspirin can relieve itchy bug bites. Crush a few pills and mix them with warm water into a thick paste. Apply this mixture onto the affected area and your itching will soon disappear. It has anti-inflammatory properties due to the acetylsalicylic acid.
- Aspirin can be very useful ingredient in a DIY Lip ScrubIf your lips are prone to splitting and peeling this DIY lip scrub will put a stop to that.
Here’s what you need:
- 4 uncoated aspirin tablets
- 2 tablespoon of brown sugar,
- 2 tablespoons of honey,
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil,
- 1 vitamin E capsule.