Reduce stress and anxiety
Stress occurs when you worry about the things that happen in your life. Stress can be caused by private circumstances, through your work, the feeling that you’re not able or not good enough. You can also get anxious when you think about your future or your past.. Actually all situations in life can cause us stress sometimes. Stress is harmful, with a head full of worries, you are less relaxed and not able to fuction to your full potential. Stress has a negative impact on many processes in your body such as your metabolism and your immune system.
Reduce your stress level; 3 natural stress relievers.
Still one of the best and most effective ways to reduce your stress level is exercise. When we exercise the brain releases powerful endorphin chemicals, these chemicals are the body’s build in natural painkillers and mood lifters that when released immediately improves your mood and your quality of thinking which will benefit in every aspect of your life.
8 mental health benefits you get out of exercise.
- Reduces your stress level.
- Boost your happy chemicals.
- Improves self confidence.
- Boost your creativity.
- Strengthens your immune system.
- Exercise improves insulin sensitivity that will help you become more aware of your hunger level.
- Leads to better mental processing and a lower risk for depression.
- Reduces insomnia; which is very important considering good quality of sleep is what we need to regulate hormones and recover the body.
Yoga is one of the oldest self-improvement practices there is, it combines the practices of several anxiety management techniques to reinforce the mind-body connection. Yoga has been shown to have similar benefits to body and mind, a review over 35 clinical trials that tested the effects on regular yoga on stress levels and health found that yoga offers significant improvements in various physical and psychological health area’s for the majority of people.
17 benefits you get out of yoga.
- Improves your breathing circulation which reduces your anxiety level.
- Improves your flexibility.
- Builds muscle strength.
- Perfects your posture.
- Increases your blood circulation.
- Drains your lymphs and boosts immunity.
- Drops your blood pressure.
- Lowers blood sugar.
- Helps you focus.
- Improves your balance.
- Maintains your nervous system.
- Boosts your immune system.
- Gives your lungs room to breathe.
- Increases your self esteem.
- Eases your pain.
- Builds awareness for transformation.
- Helps to control your anxiety and reduces insomnia.
- Binaural beats
Scientific research has been shown us that brainwaves not only provide insight into the mental condition of a person, but that these brain waves can also be influenced in order to increase or decrease one’s ability to change. This technique uses specific brain waves in order for someone to change his thoughts and emotions. Scientists have tested this for years whether the use of Binaural Beats can contribute to the healing of various diseases.
Binaural Beats & Brain Waves. There is a technology called binaural beats allowing you to optimize your brain and improve the condition of your state of mind. What most people miss when they’re out of balance is balance in the brain, by listening to special music with binaural beats you balance your brain. Binaural beats refers to a technique that sounds two different tones. One tone you hear from your left ear and the second tone from your right ear. Both show a different frequency and this difference creates a third tone in your brain. The third show is called the binaural beat and creates something special. Binaural Beats, also known as brainwave entrainment, is to consciously change your brain waves at a specific time. These different frequencies stimulate your brains and change your brain waves.